Monday, April 17, 2017

Joel Osteen beast dream

  A few years ago, I believe in 2011, I had a dream about Joel Osteen.  In the dream, he was having a garage sale at his house.

  Members from his church had brought things from their house that they were contributing to the garage sale.  When I walked up, Joel asked if I'd like to see what he was selling.

  He took me inside a studio in his garage and there to my shock was a life size self portrait that he had painted.  What was so shocking to me was that in the portrait he was completely naked and covered in fur like a beast.  Every body part that one would normally see when he wore a 3 piece suit was just normal skin.  Everything that would have been covered by his suit was covered in fur, as in fur growing out of his skin.

  I awoke from the dream and contemplated what I had seen.  I came to the conclusion that Joel Osteen is selling an image of himself that he has created, but in reality he is serving his beast nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment